Momentus Global is looking to recruit a talented and budding student who is studying to be a graphic designer or communications and marketing professional to work with us this winter. The role will be 100% remote and will take place from January 2024 onwards for up to 20 weeks on a part-time or full-time basis.
The role of the Graphic Design and Communications Intern will cut across Momentus Global’s core business lines including our Projects, Business Development and Marketing and Communications units. The ideal candidate will possess solid writing, graphic design, particularly data visualization capabilities, presentation development and storytelling skills.
This role will be partly funded by the Government of Canada and thus, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled full or part time in a Canadian college or university
- Will be enrolled (completing program requirements) for at least the first 30 days of this internship
- Holds Canadian citizenship, Permanent Residency, or refugee status
- Support the project delivery team, including by designing content for reports and presentations. This can include the development of infographics, visuals, graphics, etc.
- Support in developing, refining and enhancing the firm’s current communications and marketing materials, ensuring it aligns with our branding guidelines
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing content including but not limited to articles, newsletters, webinars, case studies, blog posts, web site content, presentations, emails and more
- Support business development efforts to grow Corporate Communications service line through the development of marketing campaigns, proposals and other outreach
- Support to our social media, creating effective content and strategies to increase our firm’s visibility
- Proactively support and identify opportunities to increase and improve firm’s awareness, corporate reputation and identity
- Bachelors degree or equivalency in graphic design, communications and marketing and other relevant studies
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design (including data visualization), and communications and marketing (e.g. social media)
- Well versed in Adobe suite- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InCopy
- Possesses strong writing and presentation development skills
- Good communications skills
- Ability to manage assigned tasks independently as well as a team player
Salary: Hourly rate between $20-$25 based on relevant experience and skills.
We’d love to hear from you. Your application should include your resume, and a letter of introduction highlighting your experience. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Graphic Design and Communications Intern.
Momentus is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diverse applicants.